I should know what the word, versatile, means but I decided to look it up anyway.
“: changing or fluctuating readily : variable | : embracing a variety of subjects, fields, or skills ; also : turning with ease from one thing to another | : capable of turning forward or backward : reversible”
Although more than half of my posts are my memoirs (of a sort anyway), I do like writing about other things, places and people too. As far as the ease I find in doing that is something that I am working on as I go.
Like the other award I have (see the sidebar), there are rules set down to be eligible for this one.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are 15 blogs that I follow:
Note to nominees: You are under no obligation to accept this award. However, I hope you do.
Seven Things about Me
- I almost died from a liver infection I had when I was an infant. I wasn’t expected to live past the age of two. Obviously, the doctors’ prediction was wrong.
- I took ballet lessons when I was five years old. My mom pulled me out because it was making my flat feet worse.
- At my first run of college, I majored in accounting on the advice of a vocational counselor. I was terrible at it.
- I was brilliant enough to marry my first husband twice.
- I weighed more before my pregnancy of my son than I did after I delivered.
- Until I was nine years old, I couldn’t eat an entire hamburger.
- I have most people fooled about how much confidence I have.
Again, to Me – Who Am I?, thank you!