“The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly.”
The author and owner of the blog, ??Journey or Destination??, was kind enough to present me with this award. Thank you so much!
Although I don’t always comment on the posts of blogs I’ve subscribed to, and may not even click on the ‘like’ button, I do read the posts of these blogs. Why else would I subscribe to them? I assure you it isn’t because I don’t get enough email. My inbox gets too full sometimes because I insist on reading every one of them. The notifications of new posts do not get dumped until I’ve read the articles. Sometimes I’m a little late in getting this done, but I do follow through.
Like most of the awards drifting around the blogosphere, it is given by a blogger to a blogger in most instances. This means that it’s a good idea to have rules that are followed.
- Write seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 blogs you believe should be given the Dragon’s Loyalty Award
Seven Facts about Me
- Even though I’ve lived in many locations, I’m still a western gal.
- My favorite color is cranberry red… for now. I can guarantee that it will change.
- I can do very nicely without summer.
- I’m a neat freak.
- I have a terrible time accepting narcissistic people.
- I wish I could have had more children.
- Early morning is my favorite time of day.
Thinking up seven facts about myself was harder than I thought it would be. If I was to sum myself up in one word, it would be ‘menagerie’. I’m really quite confusing with way too many extensions. There are times when it even boggles my own mind. Yet as you can see, I did get it done.
The Seven Nominees
- Quiet Desperation
- Reflections and Nightmares
- HarsH ReaLiTy
- It Goes On
- Me – Who am I?
- Pinklightsabre’s Blog
- Comm Before The Storm
I know that I’ve chosen some of these blogs for other awards. It just can’t be helped. I’ve kept my list of blogs a little shorter than most because (this is a little embarrassing) I’m a slow reader. There are many things I can blame this on but this isn’t the time or place.
I do hope that all seven bloggers consider accepting this award. It’ll be to their benefit, I can assure them. The traffic to their blogs will grow and they have the chance to meet bloggers who have some of the same passions in life that they do.
I think this is a great way to widen one’s online presence.
- I’ve Been Nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award! (hautemommyhandbook.com)
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (shethp.wordpress.com)