Suzanne owns the blog, It Goes On. She started the blog as a kind of self-giving therapy. When I came across her posts, I was drawn in by her upbeat attitude and how she gives it so willingly to others.
Not even a month ago, I nominated her for this award. Yes, I was a little ruthless seeing that it was right in the middle of the holiday season. It took her a few weeks to get to writing a post for her award but she did get it done just as she told me she would. However, I didn’t have a clue to the fact that she was regifting the award to me again.
Suzanne, you’re as ruthless as I am.
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
The Ten Questions
- Your favorite color … Cranberry Red
- Your favorite animal … Tiger
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink … Coffee (Of course, I’m a western gal.)
- Facebook or Twitter … Twitter (all the way)
- Your favorite pattern … ?? If this is about clothes, I’m partial to solids actually.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents?… Giving. It’s just more fun.
- Your favorite number … 5
- Your favorite day of the week … Wednesday or Thursday. (I don’t have a clue as to why though.)
- Your favorite flower … Aster
What is your passion? … Writing, of course.
- 1950 Memories of Suburban Adventure
- A Holistic Journey
- The 365 Poetry Project
- How the Cookie Crumbles
- Amanda Staley
- A View From My Summerhouse
- Reflections and Nightmares- Irene A Waters (writer and memoirist)
- Steph Nickel’s Eclectic Interests
- Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities and Remaining Sane Blog
Do you have questions or a comment? Please use the comment section below.
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers award (28cavalcade.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (dottaraphels.wordpress.com)