I didn’t sleep well last night. It took me until after 3:30am to hit La La Land. I was having troubles getting my eyes to focus this morning. Do many writers have sleeping problems?
- Hubby will be back to work on 4/28. At least that’s the way it looks so far. He’s still taking it easy until then. I don’t know how he stands it. I’d be pushing the envelope if it was me. But then, I’m anything but easy-going.
- The WIP is showing promise now. Just one more chapter and I’ll be in the middle section of the story. Word Count: 8020, Hours: 6.3. I didn’t work quite as hard or as long this last week. I did make my mark on words but sorely lacked in time. I wonder if the writing is as good. I am, however, starting to get the hang of working on my WIP with Hubby in the room. He’s beginning to realize that when I have the Live Writer or the yWriter out on my desktop, it’s a good idea to remain quiet. It’s still a hit-and-miss sometimes, but I’m learning that Hubby does want to cooperate. He just needs a little help with it.
- We went window shopping for a generator. Why? So there isn’t a repeat of what happened during the ice storm last month. Besides, this is something we should have considered when we first moved here from Michigan.
- I’m getting better with the housework. I still need to improve my efficiency though. Once Hubby is working, I’ll probably be doing much better at this (8 hours of quite).
I need to incorporate some mild physical exercise now. I have a stationary bicycle, and I can always do mat exercises. I wish I could walk a couple of miles each day but my mobility issues just aren’t going to let me. Such is life. Hopefully I’ll be getting this into my daily routine soon.
Next Week’s Plan
- I’ll be shooting for 10,000 words and 8 hours for my WIP. Now that I’ll be getting into some of the juicy parts of the story, it may go easier. At least, that’s what I’m hoping.
- I want so badly to get the carport straightened out and cleaned. I didn’t get to it last week and it’s tormenting me. The warmer weather is here and I have no place to sit outside. I must rectify this.
- I have yet to start a personal journal. This makes me wonder what is lurking in this brain of mine that I want to hide. When I can be alone to write in it is a little sticky but I think I’ve figured that out. I just need to get past the hesitation.
If you have any suggestions for how I can improve my productivity, please write volumes below.