The week went by at an average pace. There were hours that dragged and others that were so fast, I only got a glimpse of them. The minutes during my writing sessions are started to gain speed This is a good thing.
This Last Week
- If you asked Hubby about working, he’d tell you that he’s just waiting for the background check to be completed so that he can start working with “the guys” again. I’m not so optimistic, but then, my nature is to be a pessimist. Not having money come in but still flowing out makes me incredibly nervous. Please cross your fingers and toes for us.
- The WIP: Ta-Da! Again. I made my goal. Word count: 13,018, Hours: 11.25. I’m rethinking who should be the villain. If I do change this, I need to get busy and introduce him. I’ve mentioned him already and his relationship with some of the other characters but he isn’t on stage yet. I’m still undecided though.
- The house is slightly (and I do really mean slightly) cleaner. I need more hours with Hubby out of the house to get it looking better I think.
Our darling outside kitty, Clarisse was pregnant and now has at least one kitten of her own. She hasn’t shown us yet and is keeping it/them next the shed in the neighbor’s backyard.
- I didn’t get to the carport cleaning. I think this is one of those things that’s going to have to wait until Hubby’s working again.
- I didn’t get on the stationary bike. I don’t have an excuse. It was just a series of brain farts and laziness.
- I’ve been writing in my personal journal every other day. Although this schedule is working, because of my short-term memory loss issue, I know that I’m not writing in it as much as I’d like.
Next Week’s Plans
- The hours of working on my WIP are okay for a short time. The 2000 words as a minimum per week is working for right now too. I still have to finish some character sketches and get a few more locations nailed on a map before upping my word count much. As a pantser, I do this other stuff as I write the story. It’s something like plotting because it keeps me from getting lost. Goal — Word count: 15,000, Hours: approx. 11-12
- Keep up the housework and try to do a little better at it.
- Stop being lazy and having brain blackouts so that I’ll get on that bike.
- Continue to write in my journal.
I wanted to get your help with something —
I’m beginning to dislike the name of my blog. What’s strange is that I still like my tag line. Go figure. Can any of you help me figure out a new name for this space at WordPress that I occupy? If you can give me ideas, I’ll throw them together, rearrange them, and yes, discard a few. I’ll come up with something that will be more mine than yours. 😛
Yes, I know I’ll lose followers, but I figure if I do it in 2 stages I’ll be able to keep quite a few. Change the name on the blog first. After putting a note about the change in each post for a short time, I’ll then change the URL. What do you think?