I have to say that I’m astonished at how well this Saturday recount of my week is going. Who would have thought telling all of you, my readers, would have such a profound effect on how I gauge my time each day. Your comments are always supportive. You nudge me into continuing, give me suggestion and advice, and let me know that my efforts mean something. Thank you. I don’t think I could be doing this with such enthusiasm without you. Just wanted you to know that your contributions are not going unnoticed. 😀
This Last Week
- WIP: I’m having to work harder to concentrate on each scene as I write them now. My brain wants to jump all over the place sometimes. Still, when I am “in the zone”, the words are finally starting to flow. Slow like mud, but they’re still flowing, right? I expanded my character development page for my protagonist, and I did a decent one for the antagonist. Word count: 15,371, Hours: 10.8
- I got all the regular housework done except for Hubby’s and my bedroom. There’s still oodles of Miya’s fur and dust bunnies everywhere in there.
- Hubby is working! It isn’t full time yet though. He has to go through the training all over again before they’ll give him his old position back. Still, 6 hours of peace and quiet is so lovely.
- The only thing left to do with that carport is to set out my lawn chair. Yes, it’s as clean as it’s going to be. Hubby uses half of it for making cat jungle-gyms so it’s not really going to be as clean as I want for a long time.
- I did get on the stationary bike twice. Better than not at all.
- The personal journal is coming along. I not dwelling so much on whatever is irritating me and am actually getting some free thought down.
Next Week’s Plans
- WIP: I want to find some ways to deal with the scattering my poor brain is doing. I want to get three more character development sheets done. My word goal: 17,000
- I must get on that bike three times this next week. It’s going to help me physically and mentally.
- I want to up my efforts with the house cleaning just a couple of notches.
- I’m hoping to continue forward with the personal journal.
I think I might have come up with a new title for my blog. Sometime during this next week, I’ll probably be changing the name in the settings. If possible, please help me get the word out once I’ve changed it.