Sherri and I haven’t know each other long, and even at that, we only know each other online. Still, I feel that we are souls traveling along the same path of life. The miles between us are long and even stretch over the ocean, yet I find myself nodding my head in agreement with what she writes in her blog, A View From My Summerhouse. This last week, she nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Blog Award. I feel so honored to be accepting this award from her. Thank you so much, Sherri.
It is now my turn to pass this award to other bloggers I know.
- Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
- Answer ten questions.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated.
- Include the award logo within your blog post.
The Ten Questions
- Your favorite color … Cranberry Red
- Your favorite animal … Tiger
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drink … Coffee (Of course, I’m a western gal.)
- Facebook or Twitter … Twitter (all the way)
- Your favorite pattern … ?? If this is about clothes, I’m partial to solids actually.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents?… Giving. It’s just more fun.
- Your favorite number … 5
- Your favorite day of the week … Wednesday or Thursday. (I don’t have a clue as to why though.)
- Your favorite flower … Aster
- What is your passion? … Writing, of course.
It was a little difficult for me to find bloggers who I thought would be willing to go through the rules to receive this award. Not everyone who has a personal blog wants to do this. I hesitated and stuttered long enough the first time I was nominated for one of these awards that I ended up passing it by (sorry Lorraine). When the second time finally came my way, I grabbed it. After all, this is a great way to meet bloggers I haven’t come across before and the promotional value is terrific. I hope those listed below will seriously consider following through because awards like the Sisterhood of the World Award can link every one of them to so many.
- Fleur de Aleta
- It Goes On
- Kelly F. Barr
- Lorraine Reguly’s Life
- Me – Who am I?
- Simply Me Just Be
- The Why About This
- highly irritable
Do you have questions?
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (sassymikee.wordpress.com)
- Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (jazzybeatchick.com)